Some basic skills have been identified that are required by all legal professionals irrespective of their career goals. They are Research, Oratory, Drafting and Collaborative skills. At BM LAW COLLEGE various activities like Elocution, Debate, Moot, Mock trials, Model United Nation, Seminars, Conferences, Workshops, Panel Discussions, Research Project Work, Role play, Skits, Street plays, Expert Lectures, Quizzes, etc are organised regularly to provide platform to the students to enhance their skills. The programme is so designed that it provides opportunities to the students to simultaneously apply the theoretical legal knowledge gained at the University, practically to life situation in the form of forty weeks of internships spanning over a period of five years. This is further clubbed with regular in house training by the faculty members and experts from the industry. The students are equipped to meet their career goals, while serving the society. Thus we emphasise on service oriented legal professionals with skills that make them employable.
Extensive Lectures by :-
- Retired & Sitting Judges of Hon'ble Supreme Court and Various High Courts.
- Learned and Senior Advocates of Hon'ble Supreme Court and Various High Courts.
- Senior Professors of Various Law Universities including National Law Universities.
- Senior most Officers of Law Firms.
- Dignitaries of Corporate Sectors.
- Chairman n Members of Various Commissions i.e.
- National and State Human Rights Commission
- National and State Women Commissions
- National, State and District Consumer Formsj
- National Planning commission ( NITI Aayog)
- Law Commission of India
- National and State Commission for Protection of Child rights